Netherlands is one of the leading country in the world for education and research. Amsterdam is the Capital city. It is one of the most favorite destinations to international degree seeking students. World class education and enriched historical heritage made Netherlands incomparable with other countries. Each year thousands of applicants over the world apply to Netherlands universities to get admission in their desired subjects. For Netherlands VISA is 100% and VISA arranged by University. Netherlands Consulate is in Dhaka. So students don’t need to go India for VISA application.
International Business, International Communication, International Facility Management, International Finance & Control, Marketing Management, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physiotherapy, Classic Music, Design, Fine Art, Game Design, Sport Studies, MBA, European Master in Sustainable Energy, Master in Sensor system Engineering, Fine Arts- Art Design Painting & Technology and Many More…..
- File Opening Charge : 10,000/-
- Application Fees : Free / € 28
- Tuition Fees : € 7000 – € 14000 / Year
- Embassy Fees : 7500/-
- Service Charge : 1,20,000/-
- Air ticket : 50,000/-
SEMESTER: January / September
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1st September / 30th September for January Semester / 1st April for September Semester.
COURSE: Bachelor / Masters
IELTS REQUIREMENT: 5.5/6.0 for Bachelor and 6.0/ 6.5 for Masters
- TT of 10,750 Euros (One year Accommodation Cost have to send to the University) / Students / Parents savings account of 10,750 Euros
NECESSARY PAPERS FOR ADMISSION:
- All Academic Certificate & Mark Sheet Scan copy / Photocopy
- Passport Scan copy / Photocopy
- IELTS Result Sheet Scan copy / Photocopy
- Recommendation Letter (If Required)
- Motivation Letter (If Required)
- Job Certificate (If Required)