Germany is one of the leading countries in the world for education and research. Berlin is the capital city. It is one of the most favorite destinations to international degree seeking students. World class education and enriched historical heritage made Germany incomparable with other countries. Each year thousands of applicants over the world apply to Germany universities to get admission in their desired subjects.
BBA, MBA, CSE, EEE, Electrical Engineering & Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Agriculture, Economics, Finance, Marketing, International Business, International Relations, Business Management, Business Information Technology, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Industrial Management,Hotel Management, Social Science, Management Information System, & Many More…
- File Opening Charge : 10,000/-
- Application fees : € 75 – € 195
- Medical Insurance : 7,000/-
- Embassy Fees : 7500/-
- Service Charge : 1,20,000/-
- Air ticket : 45,000/-
SEMESTER: April(Summer) / September (Winter)
APPLICATION START: 15th September for April Semester / 15th February for September Semester.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15th January for April Semester / 15th July for September Semester.
COURSE: Bachelor / Masters
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS: 13 years Education is required for Bachelor with good GPA/ 4 years Bachelor is required for Masters with good CGPA.
IELTS REQUIREMENT: 6.0 / 6.5 Overall
- Block Amount of 10,235 Euros (One year Accommodation cost 10,235 Euros have to send to Germany).
NECESSARY PAPERS FOR ADMISSION:
- All Academic Certificate & Mark Sheet Photocopy
- Passport Photocopy
- IELTS Result Sheet Photocopy
- Recommendation letter (If Required)
- Job Experience (If Required)